Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Father's Day

It was a fun weekend to celebrate the dads in our world! John and my dad started off the weekend boating down the Caney Fork. They left before the sun rose and took off for their fun!
Dad cooking breakfast
Here is their spread


John with his rainbow he caught

While BeBe and John were gone, I was able to finish up the Father's Day crafts we made for them. Avery and Reed made one a craft for BeBe and Dada. I didn't get a picture of my Dad's put it was two cars made out of each of their footprints and it said "We wheelie love you!"

The boys ready for craft time!
Reed Morgan's painted foot


His photo cube for his Dada. Avery made one for John on his first Father's Day!
The boys made John a cute canvas with two bears. One bear was Avery's footprint and the other was Reed Morgan's. It was fun to make the crafts but it is a little different with two. While I was trying to work on Reed's craft, Avery was playing in his little kitchen and drug over all his toys from the den! He was busy playing and making a mess! :)

Avery was so proud to give John his prize he made! He is such a thoughtful little guy!

Reed Morgan with his Dada on their first Father's Day together!
Saturday night we went over to my parent's house. My mom was in California so we had to FaceTime her in a few times. We had some pool time and then cooked out together!

 



32 years celebrating this Dad!! 






Sunday we had lunch at our favorite restaurant and one that is close to church, the Boulevard! We enjoyed sitting back and hanging out for a bit!
Reed and Bebe's first Father's Day together!


VBS was starting Sunday night at church so I had to go and help decorate at church that afternoon. John took Avery home for a nap and Reed Morgan went with me. John got some relaxing time in on his Father's Day! That night I took Avery to VBS while John and Reed  got to spend some one on one time together! All in all we had a great time just the guys and me celebrating! I am beyond thankful for them both and know my two boys have some great role models to look up to! Not only do they have John and my dad to look up to but also John's dad! He is a great grandaddy to them as well! We will celebrate with him soon!
A picture to honor Grandaddy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment