Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Foodie and More

It seems as if Reed Morgan changed over night! These days he is eating anything I put in front of him. He loves to take my hand and pull the spoon towards his mouth. I believe an accurate name for him would be foodie. A foodie is a person with a particular interest in food. Some foods he has tried so far are cereal, green beans, carrots, apples, bananas and peas. I have been waiting to get a picture of him making a funny face when he tries a new food. The best one I could get was when he ate the bananas. He eats them but he definitely seemed to like those the least so far. (I don't blame him!) 

Trying out the bananas…..love his expression on the left! 


Eating cereal mixed with apples…You can see his little hand grabbing my arm here! He is about to pull my hand toward him. 

I decided that Reed was probably ready to join the dinner table full time instead of the temporary visits he has had so I moved the high chair over to the table tonight. He sat with us throughout our meal and ate some apples with us. I could tell he was so proud to be part of the family time. He also enjoyed a little playtime. That flower was Avery's. John and I bought it for him after we went on our "first date" after we had Avery.
 After dinner he started really showing off and decided to show us how he was ready to start sitting up by himself! I was shocked to see how well he was doing with it. We will keep "practicing" it this week. We have his 6 month pictures this weekend and it would be great to get a few of him sitting up! 

He is such a joy to be around! That sweet smile is there 99% of the day. We are so blessed with these boys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment