Sunday, April 17, 2016

Ready to Blog the Bruddies!!

Everyone says that I will blink one day and my boys will be grown. Of course that very thought makes me want to burst into tears. I cannot imagine life when my two boys are out of the house and on their own. There are so many days where I sit back and look at my life and think that this will never get any better than this!

I am a mama to two boys, Avery James and Reed Morgan. Avery just recently turned 3 and Reed Morgan will be 6 months in two weeks. These two bring me such happiness and are literally my greatest accomplishment. I want this blog to be all about my life with my boys so that one day when my boys are grown and out on their own, I can go back and remember all these special moments. 

If these boys' lives aren't documented enough already all I need is to add a blog to the list! I guess I am trying to make sure I don't forget a second of this time. My Instagram account is probably what most people would consider an obnoxious amount of daily pictures. Not only do I post these pictures, but yes every single picture is printed and put into albums in chronological order since Avery's birth. I just love these books because I can look back and remember so many everyday moments that may have been forgotten.  My bookshelves also have several Shutterfly books documenting special occasions; baptisms, birthday parties, trips, etc. If you have seen the video Instagram Husband, this totally fits for my life. I am constantly getting my hubby to snap a picture (or let's be honest at least 20 shots) to get the best picture to make me look 10 pounds lighter, everyone looking AND smiling at the camera. If you haven't watched the video please watch! My favorite quote is when one of the husbands says, "I'm basically a human selfie stick." You got it right dude and don't forget it! Let's be honest without our sweet (or eye-rolling) husbands we wouldn't get all these pictures! :) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFzKi-o4rHw 

However even with all these endless pictures, I feel like I missing something. I am missing the words, conversations, the silly and sweet phrases from these little guys' mouths. John (he is the lucky one married to me) and I keep saying to each other, we need to write this stuff down, we are going to forget it. So here I sit, ready to go and blog my life with my boys. 

Avery has been the sweetest big brother to Reed Morgan. I had no idea what to expect when we brought Reed home from the hospital, but he has blown me away with the patience, kindness, and flat out love for his brother. After Reed had been here for a month or so, Avery started calling him "bruddy", which was brother and buddy combined! This word is one of my favorite words and I knew had to be part of the name for this blog. Below are a few pictures of the bruddies from the beginning! 

Photo below taken by: Sara E Rose Photography                               

Reed Morgan's First Week Home

Avery's 3rd Birthday Party

Easter 2016

"And she loved two little boys, very very much even more than she loved herself." -the giving tree 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So excited to follow all ya'lls adventures - and copy your craft ideas:-)

    ReplyDelete