Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Day 1 at Beach Escape

Mornings are always better at the beach. For someone who is not a morning person, I sure don't have trouble getting up and starting my day at the beach! We started off with a nice breakfast together and then it was time to get everything ready and get down to the beach. 

The boys are ready to hit the sand! This is Reed Morgan's first time ever at the beach! 


Of course the most entertaining part of the day is watching the boys get all our equipment down to the beach! They make it look so easy. :) 

Here are pictures of Reed's first time ever being at the beach! 

First time putting his feet in the ocean!


 
I think his smile shows how much fun he is having on his first trip to Fort Morgan, AL.



 Avery was a delight to see at the beach! He hasn't been since he was 18 months old. It was so fun to see how much he enjoyed everything! It felt like it was his first time to be there too! He enjoyed the day hunting for seashells, building sand castles.



                    

             
                                       
                                             


BeBe also bought Avery a kite to fly! We had the perfect weather to fly a kite. Of course, I couldn't stop singing "Let's Go Fly a Kite" from Mary Poppins!


Johnny Boy and I even got a decent picture together!


Of course my favorite picture of the bruddies is below! Right when I went to take it, Reed gave me the biggest smile! 

For our first day at the beach, I would say that we had the best day! It was a beautiful day and the boys both enjoyed themselves, along with their parents and grandparents! Excited for the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment