Sunday, May 8, 2016

Day 6 Beach Escape

Our last day is here! I always dread our last day at the beach. I am never ready to leave the beach! We decided to have a full beach day. We started out flying Avery's micro kite. It was so tiny. The tail on it was so much bigger than the actual kite. We had to have BeBe's help to get it up and going! (You have to look hard to find the kite.)

Avery's favorite thing to do was for us to dig holes and let him fill them with water. He went back and forth from the ocean with a water can and bucket to fill them. It was the sweetest thing.


Bocce ball has always been a favorite for our family. Mom and I played earlier this week but we needed to have a Wilson/Campbell challenge. I am not sure who ended up winning. We just had  fun playing!

                                                         



Reed Morgan enjoyed his last day at the beach too! We were all a little "crabby" it was the last day!



He enjoyed taking a nap on NayNay! 


 We had a lovely day chilling at the beach! I wish this was my backyard! 

No comments:

Post a Comment