Thursday, July 7, 2016

Mountains Part III

Our morning started out on the leisurely side. We had breakfast in our condo. I had made cream cheese sausage balls and muffins, so we decided we better eat those up! We took our time getting ready and then headed back to downtown Gatlinburg. One of my mom's favorite place to grab lunch is Pancake Pantry. Of course, we had to go back and have lunch there. I didn't complain because I just love their fresh cut french fries and horseradish dip! YUMMY! Before every meal Avery would say wait we got to sing God our Father. I got a couple pictures of him praying. Seeing him sing this little song is one of the sweetest things ever.
Praying <3 
I love how his trains are in so many pictures!
 Before leaving downtown we visited a few more stores and snuck in a few more pictures!
Avery lined up his trains and wanted to take a picture of them. He was so proud of his trains! I will miss the day when he doesn't play with them anymore. 
Bruddy Pictures get me every time! :) 

The whole crew!
If my mom could have a part time job, it should be a travel agent. She is so good at planning trips and coming up with fun and different things to do. This time she thought it would be fun to take Avery to a kiddy place to ride rides. Since Reed is too small for Dollywood, we found this little place called Bear Country. Avery has talked about it so much since we have been home! Mom was sweet to play with Reed Morgan so I got some one on one time with Avery. I sure enjoyed my time with him!

Ready for his adventure
First up the swings! 


This was his favorite! I rode it with him! I loved his laugh!
His smile was huge as he rode these bouncing cars!


Riding the boats…I didn't want to get my hair wet because it was clean and fixed which is a miracle. However, my mom told this random man to make sure he drenched me out there. Mission accepted and completed. I was soaked! I had no idea she told him to do it and I was trying to figure out why this creepy man was chasing me around the whole time! 


After the boats! We were wet! 
Last ride! He rode a few other rides too! It was so fun to watch him. Every stage is so much fun! 

To finish out the day we went to the outlet mall! The boys did a great riding in the strollers and hanging out. Nay Nay and I got to go and check out several stores. Dinner was at the Smoky Mountain Brewery. It was a delicious meal as always.  By the time we were done with our supper, it was time to head back to the room and pack up. We were exhausted. The past two days were jammed packed with lots of fun. Avery didn't nap four days in a row. He also went to bed late. I would say a good time was had by all. He wanted to get pancakes again before we left so the next morning after loading up we went back to our favorite, Pancake Pantry and filled up on those yummy pancakes! I just love it when we get away and come to the mountains. Always a fun and peaceful trip! Until next time…… 

No comments:

Post a Comment